Welcome to our new blog and website! Sam and I are so happy to introduce it to you! It's been designed on Squarespace by Sam, (and will be augmented with custom animations and video and other fun little details over time ) and it is I, Leslie, who is writing the blog.
Ever since we launched Savour Partnership in July, Sam and I have been getting a lot of questions about our WHY. So today, in this first post, we are going to answer that and also introduce you to our first client, interior designer, Carla Aston.
So, exactly why DID we decide to come together and form Savour Partnership - when we each have other businesses, too?
Because we can see how quickly the traditional ways of doing business are being disrupted and we saw that we were in a unique position, give our combined skills, knowledge, experience and connections, to collaborate to provide a solution that helps businesses - especially the businesses of interior designers, lifestyle bloggers and brands, and other creative professionals, to create 24/7 income, while also building a long term sellable business asset for themselves.
There is nothing like the peace of mind that comes from knowing that you are investing your time and financial resources in building a sellable business asset for your own business, while at the same time generating 24/7 income.
MORE DETAIL ... (Skip this part and scroll down if you just want to see and read about Carla's beautiful e-publication and meet this talented designer! )
- E HELP BUSINESSES GAIN A COMPETITIVE EDGE. We believe that e-publications, combining beautifully presented graphics and video with excellent copy, creates an elevated, compelling online presence, especially for those companies serving the luxury homeowner, ( starting with interior designers ), and is the key to helping them gain a competitive edge with today's digitally aware consumers.
- WE HELP BUSINESSES GENERATE INCOME 24-7 FROM PHYSICAL PRODUCTS AND/OR E-PRODUCTS AND BUILD THEIR EMAIL LISTS: We saw a need we in the marketplace for businesses to be able to generate revenue, 24-7, (which requires building a strong email list) from their own product links, whether physical or e-products like e-books, online magazines, etc., on their own sites, especially within the interior design industry, where product sales, a key component of the income of many interior designers, is increasingly being siphoned off by the major e-commerce sites.
- WE HELP BUSINESSES BUILD THEIR OWN LONG TERM SELLABLE ASSET: THEIR BLOG AND/OR WEBSITE: Many businesses don't realize that their own websites and/or blogs can be valuable financial business assets, in and of themselves , when the business' owner(s) is/are ready to sell. Many creative professionals devote their time to building the business assets of others, and neglect to realize that their own websites and blogs potentially have the same value to an eventual buyer.
Buyers buy a blog media property based on 5 main factors: a multiple of earnings from ongoing, 24/7 revenue, the numbers of unique visitors (they buy audiences), the engagement and numbers of an opted in email list, brand equity, commonly known as goodwill, and the quality of the management team.
Generating 24/7 revenue from beautifully presented and carefully selected affiliate marketing links ( links that pay a commission generated from clicks on a product recommendation or a sale from that link ) is how many of our country's top fashion bloggers, mom bloggers and travel bloggers (and a few interior designers ) have been consistently making 6 or 7 figure incomes for several years now.
MEET OUR FIRST CLIENT!
What was Carla's dilemma and how did we provide her a solution? Her dilemmas was that, as a full time working interior designer with one of the most successful interior blogs in the country - based on unique visitors - she knew she needed to elevate the visual look of what her site's visitors received when they opted in to her email list, in order to better reflect on her brand, and she also believed that having a beautifully designed, branded e-mail opt in graphic on the sidebar of her blog would help her build her email subscriber list even more.
Carla worked with us to design it for her and this is what the cover of Carla'a email opt in e-publication looks like now. (At the bottom of this post, please see Carla's post about her experience of working with us to design this for her.)
A few notes about what we did for Carla:
First, we provided Carla with our organizer checklist, which helped her easily see and know every detail of what she needed to provide to us in order for her e-publication to be completed.
- IMAGES: Our e-publication for Carla includes images of her own design work on the front cover and on every page inside. This cover image was taken by her daughter, a professional photographer, who now works for a well known fashion company in California.
- BRANDING: Carla provided us with her style elements: her colors and logos.
- COPY: Carla wrote all of the copy herself, after receiving our copy guide, although we do offer copywriting services, if needed.
- AFFILIATE PRODUCT LINKS: The last page of Carla's e-publication was designed with her recommended products for styling bookcases like a pro. Each of these products clicks through, from the e-publication that her site's visitors have downloaded on their computers, to an affiliate marketing link, allowing Carla to generate income, 24/7.
This is another look. On the right is the *before* of Carla's e-publication.
As mentioned before, Carla also believed that having a beautifully designed opt in graphic, to convey the value her readers would receive if they gave her their email address, would help her gain even more email subscribers. You can see what Sam designed for her below.
To see Carla's entire 4 page e-publication, please subscribe to her blog by clicking: http://carlaaston.com/designed .
To read what Carla wrote about her experience of working with us, please click here:
We are thrilled to have had this opportunity to work with Carla, our first client, and are now working with 3 additional clients, whom you can meet in the CLIENTS section on our site, here, where we have linked to their sites, blogs and social channels.
And lastly, this is a look inside one of our 4 brochures. One page of Carla's 4 page e-mail opt in publication looks similar to this, except with her own images and her own copy.
We offer 4 variations on this product, listed in Package 2 of our SERVICES section, here, where you will also find our entire brochure.
Thank you for reading our first post, we appreciate your time and we are looking forward to bringing you many top tips for helping you increase your blog and site traffic in future posts, business of design related news. news about our clients and news about our own comings and goings, which include our upcoming sponsorship of the #BOLDSummit this weekend and my own speaking engagement there.
If we can help your business in any way, please contact us via email at email@example.com or here on Facebook or here on Instagram.
We also have a free Group on Facebook that gives you top tips on how to drive massive traffic to your site or blog. At 200 members and growing, we invite you to join it by clicking here.
We Savour Partnership and hope to work together with your business, in the near future, to help elevate the visual experience of your brand, online, while also helping your business generate revenue 24/7, in the short term, and build a sellable business asset, in the long term.
Houston | Dallas